Monday, May 19, 2008

this morning went temple with my family and pray, as today is vesek day... after tt we went to eat buffert! the buffert style is the nonya.. is was delicious!! haha i enjoy my food!! as i am going to announce to everyone tt i can finally eat alot things!!! i dun need to suffer!!!hahahaha... thanks to all my loves one friends as u all really can tahan with me and care abt me!!!hahaha i love u guys!! i went to my audrey house for housewarming at cck!! so far!!! but her house was really nice..haha.. my dearest mummy is going back to kl tml! so fast... i am going to miss her!!!

it been 1 year alr...
times passes really fast...
i really miss the time and moment that i had with ....
i have to admit tt i still have this feeling..
i can't lie to myself but to be brave to face the reality...
feeling can't hide only my heart will know...
but i just have to stop thinking and move on my life.....
i miss u in my heart.... tt is the fact tt i can't deny it....
i will always remember this beautiful date 19/5 in my llife....

No comments: