Saturday, June 21, 2008

hmm been so long did not blog.. this holiday will be working..i will be working at the video shop around united square only work till august .. i think 2 july will be going to batam with fit winnie shee joyce and xiu.. haven really confrim.. i had cut my hair short cuz these days i had been dropping hair.. so my mum told me either cut it or perm it.. but to perm my hair i will look old.. so i decided to cut it short.. my mum is going back to kl on tues.. sch reopen will be on 7 july... hmm so fast..


march cheer up
dun think so much..
always smile..
we will be here for u forever

when i see ppl relationship is shakey
relationship... i am not really sure..
having it will be good as there is someone will be by your side
to take care of you and loving you
but when break up it will be really tough and will be heart breaking
sometimes i think of my relationship.. i dun really think i will go into a relationship maybe till my
working life i will think to have one... now just concentrate what i am having...
the old wound need time to heal.... sometimes think of the past is really tiring... but at times will feel heart pain

No comments: