Wednesday, October 08, 2008

i had a wonderful hoilday in shanghai!! i really enjoy myself!! haahah



my computer had spoil and my mummy bought me a new laptop but this laptop had to be share with my bro.. once my bro goes to poly, he will had his own laptop and this laptop will be mine!!! hahhah..anyway today i had start my attachement at Albert Court is near little india area.. this is a boutique where is belong to far east organisation there are not only had albert court but they do have other hotels like changi, elizabeth, orchard parade, golden landmark.. haaha.. i think being a front office is not really easy, there is like thousand of things to do.. it look so confused to me and i am really scard tt i will not be able to handle it welll!! i hope that i will do well and do all my best!!! good luck to me jolyn! shall updates another time haha.. i shall update my photos when i am free..

good luck to all my dearest classmates for your attachement!!!

No comments: