Tuesday, December 23, 2008




Merry Chirstmas in advance to all my family,cliqque,my 7 bitches,colluages and rest of friends...


always stay healthy and all the best for everything u do!!!




my lovely family... must stay healthy and safety all the times.. i will always love u all in my heart!! i know u all always nag at me for my own good.. but dun worry i am still yr lovely gal in yr heart!! hahaah thickskin...




to my cliqques..sorry that i cannot go to linda house cuz of my working... but i know u all will have a great time ok!! this sat will be meeting u all for band and dinner!!! thanks jean.. the letter that u wrote to me was really touching and sweet!! i love u gal.. i will be here for u always when u need me.. i know sometimes yr nonsense is too over but dun worry i still can take it and love u always!! hahaha.. take care ok!!




to my bitches... though is been a long time tt did not see u all.. but i really miss u all!!! we must find 1 day tot go tgt ok!!! i love u guys alot and really miss the fun that we had in sch days... all the best for everything u do!!




to my dear colluages.. i love u all no matter what though i make mistake u alll did not blame me but encourage me.. i will be more confident and do not let myself to make mistake!!! i love u guys too!!




all the best to the rest of my friends!! i love u all and will meet up soon!!

No comments: