Wednesday, July 09, 2008

it had past 3 days after my birthday, guess what i am alr like 20 yrs old, being 20 yrs old is not much different just the age of the number grow bigger and older.. i felt tt even if i am 20 but still sometimes i behaved like a child.. i don't think this is really a good sign.. as i know is time to be mature and understanding.. once a while i thought about it, am i always behaving like a 12 yrs old kid??? i think is really a bad case...that birthday i had the best was just happened a year ago, there was once this person who told me before, by telling me, 1 yrs older lo... don't run around but be mature oh..when this person say that to me, than this was how i reply to that person, yes i will and i will not be running around.. that was a really sweet moment when the person gave me the present with different presents, and i can see that this person really put in alot of effort in it.. i was really happy and touch when i opened up the present.. the presents that the person gave me was really wonderful... and also gave me a card to read it.. when the moment i read that msg, i was really touch that i really wanted to hug this person... i know this happened a year ago.. this was a part of my wonderful memories... this year memory, my dearest cliqque (joyce,xiu,winnie,sheena) went to imm fisn and co to had dinner tgt.. (fit and cherish could not make it cuz there got something on) dinner at fish and co was really nice and they did a suprise for me... i was shock when the supervisor came back with a puddding and a fire crakers. he led me to the front, lit up fire crakers, sang a birthday song and did their fish and co cheers for me!! i was so shy that i kept using my cardigarn to block my face... but i really love it.. and i really had to thanks to my cliqque!! i love you guys... i will not forget this year and a year ago of my birthday... i did not get a chance to blog a year ago cuz i sort of take it granted.. but yesterday, when i opened for cupboard i saw the present that the person gave me, so i thought back about the past on how i had a wonderful birthday.. i will always remember it in my life...

sometimes i felt that i am acting in front of you...
to be happy and don't bother what you are doing...
my heart can't bear to do it...
all i did is just don't look at you or think about you...
but is hard....
just have to hang in there...
when the times comes.. it maybe easier to let go...
missing the moment at the point...

can be heart pain..
just look where the rainbow lead to??
whether is correct or wrong?
can't seem to forget...
is hard to forget...
will not deceive myself
but will move...

No comments: