Saturday, July 05, 2008











july alr.. so fast the time had passes... holiday left 1 day only!!! so fast... this term holiday is not bad, i went to work and able to meet my friends too... i met my fit winnie sheena xiu cherish and joyce for fullerton chocolate buffert. it was not bad but the limit of cholcolate was not really big enough to try.. but we did enjoy ourselves..haha.. yesterday, fit ida xiu and me went to sentosa for suntanning.. my skin was itchy and little it of pain.. while i was sun tanning, i was sleeping!! fit and xiu told me tt i open my mouth too!!! i was so shy!!! as i was so tired tt i did not know it... haha.. but i did enjoy myself, it had been alot time tt i went.. today i met up with march and jean.. is been a month tt i met her since last month... she still look the same as retarded gal..haha. she talk and always wineing to us... but i miss this retarded gal..haha..march is still the same too...hahaha..monday sch is reopening.. i think this term will be the most stress term as we are going to rush our project and exam too... plus our school attachment is coming soon... really have to be prepare for everything... i believe i can do it!!

rainbow??
is tt a beautiful life in it???

No comments: