Sunday, August 24, 2008

dearest miss pauline
7 pretty gals...
is been a long time tt i did not update my blog.. is been a busy month.. finally my presentation and cultural night is over!!! haha... i did enjoy my nite though i did not win any lucky draw prize!! u guess what my friend got a dvd player!!! omg i am so jealous!!! hahahha jk.. but congrats to my friends who had won the lucky prize!!! hahaha.. though we spent alot of money for the cultural nite but we did enjoy ourselves... but sadly our dearest ms pauline is leaving soon on the 2 sep... we will definetly miss her!! ms pauline all the best for everything...
i will really miss my 7 bitches(fit,winnie,sheena,joyce,cherish and xiu) and classmates when attachement is coming... times passes really very soon.. now is alr aug and soon september is coming.. exam is coming really soon...


No comments: