Saturday, August 09, 2008







HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!



today is national day.. nothing much to do.. will be at home lazing around.. tml will be lazing at home too.. haha.. mon will be having class outing again!! hahaaha this time will be going to pulan ubin(sorry don't know how to spell the place)..



this week what i really did.. ok.. on thurs our sch was celebrating national day .. i dun know why the sch did so early but we did enjoy ourselves.. our buff did cash washing,manicure,handna and hairstyling.our buisness was not bad too..






on 31 july, we went to two muesum.. 1 was the national muesum and other muesum we went was peranaka muesum(forget how to spell). the muesum we went were really interesting.. i did enjoy myself!!! we get to learn the history and the culture.after we went to muesum, we went to little india for our dinner!! we went to this indian restaurant and the food was delicious!! haha.. my classmates gave me suprise! they sang me a birthday out of sudden and gave me a strawberry cake!!! i was really touch and shocked! i was wondering whose birthday!!it was turn out to be my birthday! haha.. though my birthday had pass.. but it was so sweet of them still celebrating my birthday! haha .. thanks i love u guys... haha...






No comments: