Saturday, November 15, 2008


if i still dun update my blog.. my blog is going to die soon... haha...this whole week i was working afternoon shift.. it was quite tiring but luckily this 2 days got my ass manager husband sent me home as we all stay quite near to each other.. thanks!! haha. i am getting used to my working environment and how to dod check in and out.. all i have to do is to be alert,calm,confident and dun make too much mistake... sometimes i wonder what the guests put in their baggages?? is som damn heavy when i carry it for them... this guests reallly ar... got nothing to say abt them man...


finally yesterday was my off day!! my cousin and i went to visited my uncle as he had heart attack 3 days before, he was so lucky tt he was being saved by the doctor.. thanks god... he look better but he had suffered memory loss.. he cant remember his family but he is trying his best to remember... must take care my dearest uncle...


to my dearest cliqque let hope our friendship will last forever in our lifes!! i love u guys...


to my 7 bitches.. we will meet up really soon ok!! is been a long times tt we did not see each other.. esp cherish my dear... is really very long have not meet u up... i love u guys...


hopefully my blog will be ok cuz it seem to have some techical problems..

No comments: